View all facilities
Duck Creek Quarry Park
Duck Creek Quarry Park is a 30.83-acre property containing a limestone quarry which was operated from 1827 until 2001. The quarry is currently open for recreational use including swimming, fishing and boating. Please read all signage prior to using the site.
- Danger, Deep Water
- Caution, No Lifeguard on Duty
- Cliff Jumping/Diving Prohibited
- Possession or consumption of alcohol prohibited
- No glass
- All boaters must wear PFD
- No motor boats
- Public Access for Carry-In boats only
- Catch & Release Fishing only. Barbless hooks required.
The site was quarried to within 50-feet of the property lines on all sides and has a depth greater than 170-feet.