- See what’s NEW in Howard
GREAT NEWS! The Village Green is open for business! Call us now at (920) 434-3939 to set up a tee time. There are a few details customers must know:
• Scheduling of tee times and paying for green fees must be done by phone only.
• Beginning April 29, golf carts will be allowed with restrictions. One cart is allowed per person, or two people may share a cart if they reside in the same household. Golfers may also use their own personal pull carts.
• The clubhouse and pro shop remain closed to the public.
• There will be no golf club rentals during this time and no sales of beverages, snacks, balls, tees, etc.
• Please remember to practice good social distancing on the course.
When the golf course is open during early spring and late fall months, players can play only if there is no frost on the grass. (Walking on grass with frost can kill the grass so it is prohibited.) In the fall, the course will typically close for the season sometime near November 1 depending upon the weather.
Golfers who have not played Village Green for a while will notice larger ponds and a new creek constructed on Hole 9. Also, a new fairway mower is helping shape the fairways and define the low rough areas. Our greens are probably in their best shape in course history!
The Village Green Clubhouse Restaurant is open from 11 am to 8 pm. Come enjoy a burger, a sandwich, appetizers, and more. Don't forget about our Friday Fish Fry which includes your choice of potato!
View Our Menu (PDF)